Friday, March 7, 2008

My Project


I had a pair of cheap picture frames in the basement. One was missing the glass, so I decided to remodel them. This method didn't work.


So, Elliot did this with it.


Think we could auction of his artwork? We could start his college fund.


The finished product! I ended up using squeeze n' brushes. I believe they were Elmer's brand. Frames to be hung in the playroom for artwork. The masterpiece on the left is Elliot's bingo dobber painting. Colorations watercolors in a bingo bottle. Easy. Washable. Fun. Minimal supervision needed. I'll be making the other frame into a chalkboard, as soon as you tell me where to buy the paint?!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. in our experience blackboard paint kinda sucks. maybe you could find a whiteboard the right size for the frame? oh, and cheep is cheap =) =) unless you were just getting into the easter spirit?!

    ReplyDelete